Some times our skins need a boost to help brighten it up. Below are a few tips you can try at home to brighten your face naturally .
These are some homemade recipes I gleaned off the internet.
Please I would love to hear from you, leave a comment below and share what worked or did not for you .
Homemade Facial Mask
A homemade facial mask can also cure dark spots and eliminate dead skin cells easily. You can prepare a paste at home with natural skin bleaching ingredients.
- A paste made from rosewater and sandalwood is very good for reducing dark spots and enhancing the skin’s glow. You can easily attain rejuvenated skin after applying this mask.
- Lemon juice is a natural skin bleaching ingredient. You can apply a mixture of cucumber juice and lemon on your face daily for 20 minutes.
- Add a few drops of tea tree oil to your homemade mask for natural glowing skin. The aroma of tea tree oil also helps to relieve stress and has a calming effect on your mind.
- Aloe vera is considered one of the safest and most natural skin bleaching ingredients.
It has the ability to heal wounds and acne and enhances skin whitening.
It also helps to replenish moisture lost from the skin.
It is composed of antioxidants that make it an effective skin treatment to fight signs of aging.
- You can make a paste of one tablespoon Fuller’s earth with a few drops of water and potato juice. Potato juice cools down your skin and helps to eliminate dark skin areas, while the Fuller’s earth removes the dead skin cells and impurities from the skin’s pores. Regular use of this mask ensures your skin tone will be even and bright.