This recipe makes 8 50g jars.
Suitable for use on adults and young children and can be used on hair and body.
Feel free to adjust the recipe to your taste by substituting the oils or butters used in the recipe.
Adjust the hardness or softness of the cream by either increasing or decreasing the quantity of beeswax used.
Feel free to use Candelila or Carnuba wax as a replacement for beeswax in this recipe.
Peach Kernel Oil 100g
Cocoa Butter 80g
Shea Butter 120g
Aloe Butter 16g
Borage seed Oil 100g
Vitamin E 2g
10-12 drops of essential oil (optional)
- Weigh out and heat all the oils , wax and butter except for borage oil, vitamin E oil and essential oils, in a heat proof container
2. Heat until all the butters and waxes melt.
3. Remove from the heat and allow to cool.
4.Then add the borage oil and the Vitamin E oil
5. Then add the borage oil and the Vitamin E oil
6. Put in a fridge/ freezer to solidify for about 15 to 20 mins. Do not allow to harden.
7. Bring out from the fridge and use your mixer to whip the butter until everything becomes soft, white and fluffy.
8. Scoop into jars