This deeply moisturizing, light, non-greasy and radiance boosting cream has an instant and long lasting effect.
It effectively combats wrinkles and fine lines by greatly improving the skin’s firmness and elasticity.
This cream, deeply moisturizing…. day and night, brings to your skin the best antioxidants.
When your face needs protecting, we have just the thing.
Hire this cream rich in antioxidants. Co enzyme q10 and vitamin E, as well as plant extracts from mango, papaya trees, green tea and licorice extract help our skin to fight the effects of pollution and oxidation which our skins face every day.
The long lasting moisturizing effects and the protection against cell oxidizing agents, are the basis for aging skin prevention, for the neck and wrinkles of the face.
This cream is also recommended for the young and sensitive skin.
Its texture, of a luxurious wealth, gives a blissful sensation of softness and elasticity of the face.
- Helps increase the energy production in cells
- Absorbs damage otherwise imparted by oxidizing agents and free radicals
- Rejuvenates and moisturizes skin
- Nourishes and maintains a healthy skin PH balance
- Ideal for normal to dry skin
- De-ionised water
- Glyceryl stearate Emulsifier
- Glyceryl Oleate Citrate Emulsifier
- Cetearyl Alcohol Thickener
- Vitis Vinifera (grapeseed Oil)
- Xanthan gum Thickener
- Disodium EDTA Chelating agent
- Elaeis guineensis (Palm Oil)
- Mangifera Indica (Mango extract)
- Carica papaya Extract Papaya Extract
- Commiphora myrrha Mrryh Essential Oil
- Pelargonium graveolens, Geranium Essential oil
- Tocopherol Natural Vitamin E
- Potassium sorbate Preservative
- Dehydroacetic acid and Benzyl alcohol Preservative
- Sodium Benzoate Preservative
The key ingredients in the Shine face cream are
Papaya is a really amazing fruit to incorporate in your skin care regime because it has an enzyme called papain that is responsible for skin brightening, reducing unwanted hair, exfoliating dead skin, repairing ageing skin. Papaya is also a rich source of vitamin C, vitamin A, vitamin E, pantothenic acid, folate, magnesium and potassium. Papain enzyme magically restores the even-toned look of your skin by accelerating the shedding of dead skin cells and reversing the skin aging process through exfoliation and hydration.
Studies show that mango extracts help to protect skin from UV-B induced skin damage this is due to the presence of Vitamin A and beta carotene in mango leaves.
The presence of vitamin A also reduces the production of excess oil on skin thereby giving skin a healthy glow and preventing acne breakouts. Carotenoids present in mango promote healthy growth of skin. Leaves of mango are also a source of vitamin C that aids collagen production in the skin.
Directions and Storage
Gently massage shine face cream into skin until fully absorbed on cleansed ace.
Can be used day or night.
Store in a cool dry place
Net Weight: 50ml