From that button nose to those round little toes, your baby’s skin requires nothing but the best of care. Protect every layer of of your cutie’s coating by brushing up on the basics of baby skin care. With these top tips, you’ll become a pro on everything from bathing your baby to caring to your sweetie’s most sensitive spots.
Natural Baby Skin Care Course
This one day course will give you an effective range of baby products to use for yourself or someone else in your family. You could also sell them to the general public
- You will be making a Soft Oat Baby Lotion using one of the natural emulsifiers available Olivem 1000 ideal for making light, moisturising lotions with a very gentle touch. Ideal for babies or anyone with sensitive skin.
- You will also make a very innovative baby wash that incorporates oat oil in it that gently cleanses the skin and hair leaving it beautifully moisturised with the oat oil.
- Nappy rash balm is incredibly effective and yet so simple to make. Ideal for many other uses as well so don’t just keep it for the baby!
- A gentle oil for massaging your baby is just right for them and just right for anyone who has sensitive skin. A stretch mark butter can help to diminish the stretch marks and keep your skin feeling cared for and nurtured.
Along with the products you make, you will take home extra formulations so that you can expand your knowledge and make even more products.
Who is this course for?
- Everyone who has a baby in their life! Whether you want to make products for yourself, family and friends or whether you want to produce a high end range for a salon or global spa chain, the knowledge you will get from this course will leave you thoroughly energised and confident to go ahead and make gorgeous and safe-to-use baby products.
- Those who want to launch or extend their natural baby products brand.
- Home crafters – those who wish to make the products for their own use. You may be an individual who is interested in making your own cosmetics and toiletries for your own baby.
- Those aspiring to or who already sell natural cosmetics to the public, either full or part-time, whether it’s at craft fairs, in shops or online.
Note however that all skin care products intended for sale to the public must undergo laboratory tests to ensure safety before sale.
IF YOU ARE INTERESTED IN THIS WORKSHOP PLEASE FILL THE CONTACT FORM BELOW FOR MORE INFORMATION.