This one day course is designed for people who are interested in learning about making products and to see if it’s something they wish to develop further.
This course is uniquely designed to pack in everything you need to know about making skin care products in one day!
Aim Of Course
At the end of this course students will be able to walk away confident in their ability not only to replicate the products made at the course but also be able to formulate their own recipes as well.
Students will be able to take away samples of products they have made in class as well as extra recipes to practise at home.
There will also be a theoretical part where students will be taught about various kinds of ingredients used for making Natural Skin Care products, why they are used and in what proportions to use them in making skin care products.
Who is the course for?
- Anyone interested in making natural skin care products both at a beginner level or advanced level.
- This is a good foundation course for anyone interested in developing a product range for retail or simply wanting to make better quality products for themselves, family and friends.
- It will also benefit beauty therapists, salons, aroma therapists, cosmetologists and anyone who works in the field of healing or complementary medicine who wants to enhance the service they provide to their clients.
In this Workshop we will learn how to make the following products live and from scratch!
- Anti-aging Face Cream for dry skin types.
- Anti-aging Face Lotion for Oily skin types.
- Skin kind, PH-Balanced Foaming Facial cleanser with gentle and Safe surfactants for oily and dry skin types.
- Refreshing and Rejuvenating Facial Toners/Elixirs.
- Face Serums for both oily and dry skin types packed with “Exquisite Skin Nourishing Oils” and “High Performance Active Cosmeceuticals”.
- Clay/Mud Face Masks for that “Instant Glow and Shine”.
At the end of the course a certificate of completion will be handed out after successfully completing the course, showing that participants have undertaken a Formula Botanicax course in Anti –Aging skin Care Products.
Students wishing to make products for sale to the public must however ensure that their products are lab tested as well as certified by appropriate regulatory authority before sale.
Course Fee N25,000
Venue Meadow Hall School Science Lab
Course Dates Please contact 09099335787 for course dates
Class size Minimum of 8 people
REGISTER NOW! LIMITED SPACES AVAILABLE!